March 6, 2011 was the first day of our amazing vacation.
We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise with about 30 of our friends on my 30 something birthday. What a great way to spend your birthday. My friend Mandy gave me a crown that I wore at dinner and then onto the hot tub. Our table was so much fun. We sat in the same seat every night and laughed about the days events as well as started a contest within our group.
We spent the first full day on the ship playing dodge ball, rock climbing and surfing. Ken entered a dodge ball competition and won first place. Go Ken!
Rock Climbing......yep I rang the bell!!
These were not my socks. I had to borrow Ken’s. Wow this stirrup thing is hot!
Formal night is one of my favorites. Playing dress up, eating great food and taking loads of pictures. The ladies all looked so beautiful.



No comments:
Post a Comment